Please be sure to bring your travel document (Passport, Alien registration card or visa). Our company assumes no responsibility for customers without the proper travel documents. Costs of travel documents are on their own expense.
Hotel rooms are Standard Twin with air conditioning and bath, 2 full-size beds for Triple & Quad.
Policy of Cancellation and Change: it indicates bus seats, hotel as well as itinerary are all set once tour been confirmed. Any change(regarding Date, Traveler amount, Names etc) or cancellation per you request after confirmation, there will be a penalty fee to be collected according to following policy:
Policy of Cancellation:
- 100% of reservation cost within 7 days prior to departure date;
- 50% of reservation cost within 8-14 days prior to departure date;
- 25% of reservation cost within 15-29 days prior to departure date;
- 10% of reservation cost within 30 or more days prior to departure date.
- The “Free Ones” cancellation must be submitted at least 15 days before tour departure date.
The “Free Ones” if applicable, cancellation must be submitted at least 15 days before tour departure date. Any No-show on tour departure date without advanced request will be collected a penalty fee USD150 by tour guide for blocking an extra seat on the bus. This penalty is a mandatory fee will be paid in cash by other participating travelers of the reservation in order to participating on the tour.
Policy of Change:
Request for reservation change must be submitted at least 30 days before tour departure date, and there will be a service fee USD20 to be charged. Reservation change within 30 days prior to departure date please refer to Cancellation Policy above.
Any No-show on tour departure date without advanced request will be collected a penalty fee USD150 by tour guide for blocking an extra seat on the bus. This penalty is a mandatory fee will be paid in cash by other participating travelers of the reservation in order to participating on the tour.
All private expense on insurance, taxes and other items will be covered by travelers themselves.
Transportation via deluxe air conditioned motor coaches; experienced tour guide for each tour.
(1) PLEASE NOTE: For all East America groups, Children 2 years old above must be have a seat and pay tour fare, children under two years of age can share seats with adult; children without seats need not pay service fees
(2) AP7Q / NY6Q and AP7NE / NY6NE Because the car is a Mercedes-Benz high roof, for safety reasons, all children need seat.
All Meals, Admissions and Gratuities, please pay cash on tour. Tour guide will assistant to arrange meals along the way; all the resorts which need admission fees are optional. Join or not depends on customers themselves. Travelers may budget accordingly before they go.
City passes are not accepted during an escorted tour due to the fact that they do not correspond into the tour schedule. The group entrance tickets provided by tour guides have fast lane and tour guides accompany passengers for activities.
PICK UP & DROP OFF LOCATION: Local tour, no free airport transfer, please choose from following pick-up & drop-off schedules, and be punctual at the place on tour join day.
（1）7:00AM Brooklyn, NY (*Pick-up only*) 6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220 (HSBC Bank, Brooklyn)
（2）8:00AM Manhattan, NY 75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002 (Chinatown in Manhattan)
（3）7:00AM Flushing, NY 133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354( Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant )
（4）8:15AM Jersey City, NJ, (*Pick-up only*)Acme Supermarket, 125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310(located in Newport Plaza the same plaza as Best Buy)
(5) 8:45AM Parsippany, NJ, (*Pick-up only*) 828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054 (Top Quality Food Market)
drop-off: the same location as pick-up
10. We reserve the right to refuse any clients who may hinder or delay the progress of a tour. In such situation the used portion if the tour will be refunded on a pro-rata basis after all prepaid expenses such as hotel, transportation etc are deducted.
11. If customer chose to discontinue tour before the tour is finished or miss any part of the tour, no refund would be allowed. In addition, it is the client’s own responsibility for all consequences arises from an early termination of the tour.
12. All tours are carefully planned with our rich experience. Our company dedicate ourselves to provide you a wonderful journey, accommodation, as well as service. And please understand that we are not responsible for any losses or extra expenses caused by strike, acts of government's civil disturbances, bed weather, or any other force majeure. In such cases, we will do our utmost to make arrangements, but the costs have to be borne and paid for by the participant.